Monday, June 27, 2016

16 Secrets Married Men And Women Are Keeping From Their Spouses

Everyone knows that open, honest communication is the cornerstone of a happy marriage. But that doesn't stop people from lying to their spouses, whether it's a harmless fib or a lie about something more substantial.



Below, 16 people on the secret-sharing app Whisper reveal the biggest thing they're keeping from their spouses. 





I drop at least a grand every month betting on sports. My wife has no idea






My husband doesn






10 years of marriage and my wife has no idea I know she fakes all her orgasms. I can






I supplement my income as a phone sex operator. My wife has no idea.






My husband doesn






My wife wants a baby but I don






I lost my wedding ring 10 years ago. Bought another one and my wife has no idea.






I never told my husband that I slept with his sister in high school






I have several nice cars, several houses and several bank accounts. My wife doesn






I was hospitalized twice for bad panic attacks. I never told my husband because I






My wife doesn






I stopped taking my birth control in hopes to get pregnant. My husband doesn






My wife does not know that our marriage was based on a dare






I have hooked up with more guys then girls and my wife doesn






I had a miscarriage in highschool. I






My wife doesn


-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment